Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram; People often meet your headshot before they meet you. And that selfie just doesn’t cut it. If you have been putting off your headshot because it’s just too hard to schedule, this is the event for you! Visit our Facebook event for more details!
Update your professional headshot with a quick, headshot mini session at our Raleigh Studio. This event is a low stress way to update your personal brand in just a few minutes (and at a discounted rate). Invite your friends or coworkers for a fun after work outing!
Friday, March 23, 2018
4-6 pm (limited morning slots: http://smp.rocks/2FvwGPy)
Select your time here: http://smp.rocks/2p9M7lt
• 10 minute studio headshot session
• 10-12 lightly retouched proofs to choose from
• One digital image file
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
After you register we will send you our Headshot Guide to walk you through every step of the process. Session fee is required to secure your spot and is non-refundable (may be applied to a future session if you must reschedule). View galleries at www.NCHeadshots.com
WHEN IS IT TIME FOR NEW HEADSHOT?
• If your current headshot is anywhere from 2-12 years old
• If your current headshot was taken in a bathroom mirror
• If your current headshot crops out your ex boyfriend
• If you are looking for a new work opportunity
• If you are in a professional field
• If you are active on LinkedIn
• If you are trying to impress that ex boyfriend
• If you are an aspiring model or actor
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Show up 10 minutes before your scheduled time and be ready to smile for your quick photo session. Within 3 days a gallery of 5-7 lightly retouched proofs will be sent to you. Choose your favorite and 1 image file (jpeg) will be sent to you in portrait and square crops.
BUT I DON’T KNOW HOW TO POSE!
Leave that up to me! With more than 15 years in the photography industry I will guide you, pose you, artistically light you and capture you in the most flattering way.
If you need more time or would prefer professional make up artist please visit my site for full session options on this page. I look forward to seeing you soon!
Share this story